Ambitek is a leading provider of technical recruitment services providing permanent and contract solutions to a number of high profile clients including SME's and major blue chip organisations across the UK.
Meet The Team
Ambitek specialises in providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions to the UK Manufacturing Engineering Industry. We are "down to earth" recruitment professionals who approach every task with passion, honesty and 110% effort.
We have strong knowledge of the UK Manufacturing Engineering market, allowing us to source the best people for the best jobs in the best companies.
We have a successful track record of placing candidates who have skills and experience working within a range of disciplines such as Assembly & Maintenance, Design & Drawing Office, Foundry & Metallurgy, Machining & Tooling, Quality & Inspection, Welding & Fabrication, Site Based Engineering, Skilled Trades, Professional & White Collar Engineering, Production & Logistics and Controls & Instrumentation.
Above all, our team is committed to delivering our Core Values. We truly understand the value of building positive long-term relationships with candidates and clients alike, as without you we wouldn't be great at what we do.
Our vision is simple, we want to be the Recruiter of Choice for the UK Manufacturing Engineering Industry.
Taking OWNERSHIP and full ACCOUNTABILITY of our actions
Treating EVERYONE with RESPECT
Giving 110% to every task we undertake and being PASSIONATE
Always being FRIENDLY and DOWN TO EARTH
Admitting when we have been WRONG and doing our utmost to put it RIGHT
When you TALK we stop and LISTEN
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT - Knowledge is endless
Always ACCESSIBLE - Day or Night, if you need us we will be there
SELF MANAGEMENT - We operate a flat line structure where everyone has a role to play from the Administrator to the MD
HONESTY and INTEGRITY at ALL times - Even when you may not want to hear what we say
PEOPLE are ASSETS not NUMBERS - Every person has a skill, we do our best to understand these skills and match them to the best environment
What Clients Say
We find it vital that we can source the right people with right skills at short notice to fill our needs. Ambitek played a major part in acquiring these people and in doing so has minimised risk to the business.
All the hard work was taken out of the recruitment process and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to partner any organisation. Once again thank you for your professionalism
Over the last few years we have used several agencies, but Ambitek have proved to be very able to respond to our needs
As we look to increase output even further in the next 12 months, I envisage Ambitek being integral to us sourcing the right calibre of staff. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to any Manufacturing/Engineering business.
In The Blog
- The Importance of STEM Subjects
- Recent reports have shown that 43% of STEM vacancies are hard to fill which, in turn, makes a shortfall of around 40,000 jobs each year. For those that are unsure of what STEM vacancies are, it is the skilled roles filled by the students of STEM ...
- The Future of the Manufacturing Engineering Industry
- Automation, Robotics, Ai, Iot, IioT, and no doubt numerous other acronyms will be the buzz words in the factories of the future. Some of you may have heard of these terms before, the rest of you will be over the coming years.With the rapid rate at ...
- What is Engineering and Do I Want a Career in it?
- You’re probably thinking ‘I know what an engineer is’ but ask yourself…. Do you? That chair you’re sat in, designed by an engineer. The iPad your reading this blog on… Engineer. That amazing piece of medical equipment they used to operate on you…. ...
- What is Manufacturing and do I Want a Career in it?
- If you were to ask anyone in Britain today ‘What do we manufacture?’ You would most likely be met with the quizzical response…… ‘We don’t manufacture anything in Britain anymore do we?’Admittedly, during the 80’s, Britain made a major lurch towards ...