Ambitek is a leading provider of technical recruitment services providing permanent and contract solutions to a number of high profile clients including SME's and major blue chip organisations across the UK.
Meet The Team
Ambitek specialises in providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions to the UK Manufacturing Engineering Industry. We are "down to earth" recruitment professionals who approach every task with passion, honesty and 110% effort.
We have strong knowledge of the UK Manufacturing Engineering market, allowing us to source the best people for the best jobs in the best companies.
We have a successful track record of placing candidates who have skills and experience working within a range of disciplines such as Assembly & Maintenance, Design & Drawing Office, Foundry & Metallurgy, Machining & Tooling, Quality & Inspection, Welding & Fabrication, Site Based Engineering, Skilled Trades, Professional & White Collar Engineering, Production & Logistics and Controls & Instrumentation.
Above all, our team is committed to delivering our Core Values. We truly understand the value of building positive long-term relationships with candidates and clients alike, as without you we wouldn't be great at what we do.
Our vision is simple, we want to be the Recruiter of Choice for the UK Manufacturing Engineering Industry.
Taking OWNERSHIP and full ACCOUNTABILITY of our actions
Treating EVERYONE with RESPECT
Giving 110% to every task we undertake and being PASSIONATE
Always being FRIENDLY and DOWN TO EARTH
Admitting when we have been WRONG and doing our utmost to put it RIGHT
When you TALK we stop and LISTEN
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT - Knowledge is endless
Always ACCESSIBLE - Day or Night, if you need us we will be there
SELF MANAGEMENT - We operate a flat line structure where everyone has a role to play from the Administrator to the MD
HONESTY and INTEGRITY at ALL times - Even when you may not want to hear what we say
PEOPLE are ASSETS not NUMBERS - Every person has a skill, we do our best to understand these skills and match them to the best environment
What Clients Say
We find it vital that we can source the right people with right skills at short notice to fill our needs. Ambitek played a major part in acquiring these people and in doing so has minimised risk to the business.
All the hard work was taken out of the recruitment process and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to partner any organisation. Once again thank you for your professionalism
Over the last few years we have used several agencies, but Ambitek have proved to be very able to respond to our needs
As we look to increase output even further in the next 12 months, I envisage Ambitek being integral to us sourcing the right calibre of staff. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to any Manufacturing/Engineering business.
In The Blog
- Is it time to Get Hyper About the Hyperloop?
- It’s a rainy Friday afternoon, you get to the train station to make that big journey from where you are to where you need to be. There’s only one problem….. it’s going to take 3 hours! Now, what if I told you that it could be reduced to about half ...
- Who's Steeling the Show? - The Decline of British Steel
- The British Steel Industry has seen it’s fair share of ups and downs. It has been privatised, nationalised, privatised, nationalised and then privatised again. It has been on a steady rate of decline for the past 50 years but how and why did it get ...
- Manchester's Engineering Feats
- Manchester has long been known for it’s success, mostly in pop culture, for things such as our footballing prowess (We have the most prolific football team in English history!) and dominating the music scene with some of the biggest and most iconic ...
- Nanotechnology - A Small Idea With a Big Future
- The concept of Nanotechnology was conceptualised by a physicist named Richard Feynman in 1959 in which he described scientists having the ability to manipulate individual atoms and molecules. Unbeknownst to him, a decade later this idea would be ...