Ambitek is a leading provider of technical recruitment services providing permanent and contract solutions to a number of high profile clients including SME's and major blue chip organisations across the UK.
Meet The Team
Ambitek specialises in providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions to the UK Manufacturing Engineering Industry. We are "down to earth" recruitment professionals who approach every task with passion, honesty and 110% effort.
We have strong knowledge of the UK Manufacturing Engineering market, allowing us to source the best people for the best jobs in the best companies.
We have a successful track record of placing candidates who have skills and experience working within a range of disciplines such as Assembly & Maintenance, Design & Drawing Office, Foundry & Metallurgy, Machining & Tooling, Quality & Inspection, Welding & Fabrication, Site Based Engineering, Skilled Trades, Professional & White Collar Engineering, Production & Logistics and Controls & Instrumentation.
Above all, our team is committed to delivering our Core Values. We truly understand the value of building positive long-term relationships with candidates and clients alike, as without you we wouldn't be great at what we do.
Our vision is simple, we want to be the Recruiter of Choice for the UK Manufacturing Engineering Industry.
Taking OWNERSHIP and full ACCOUNTABILITY of our actions
Treating EVERYONE with RESPECT
Giving 110% to every task we undertake and being PASSIONATE
Always being FRIENDLY and DOWN TO EARTH
Admitting when we have been WRONG and doing our utmost to put it RIGHT
When you TALK we stop and LISTEN
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT - Knowledge is endless
Always ACCESSIBLE - Day or Night, if you need us we will be there
SELF MANAGEMENT - We operate a flat line structure where everyone has a role to play from the Administrator to the MD
HONESTY and INTEGRITY at ALL times - Even when you may not want to hear what we say
PEOPLE are ASSETS not NUMBERS - Every person has a skill, we do our best to understand these skills and match them to the best environment
What Clients Say
We find it vital that we can source the right people with right skills at short notice to fill our needs. Ambitek played a major part in acquiring these people and in doing so has minimised risk to the business.
All the hard work was taken out of the recruitment process and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to partner any organisation. Once again thank you for your professionalism
Over the last few years we have used several agencies, but Ambitek have proved to be very able to respond to our needs
As we look to increase output even further in the next 12 months, I envisage Ambitek being integral to us sourcing the right calibre of staff. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to any Manufacturing/Engineering business.
In The Blog
- Unlucky Engineering
- It’s Friday 13th and if you a superstitious kind of person then you’re probably caressing that lucky rabbits foot like there’s no tomorrow.We all encounter mishaps and ‘bad luck’, it’s part and parcel of life but what about engineers? Bad luck on an ...
- The NHS - 70 Years of Innovation
- This week has seen the country celebrating the NHS hitting the grand old age of 70. Ever since opening its doors on July 5th 1948, you’d be hard pressed to find someone who hasn’t benefited from the health care they have provided.The NHS has been a ...
- Drones...... Man's New Best Friend?
- Drones have been around for a while, they are Unmanned Ariel Vehicles (UAV’s) that carry no crew or passengers. As with many technologies, they started life in the military. The first drones were built during the first World War. These were launched ...
- Green Technologies of the Future (and Now)
- “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” A classic quote from the much loved 80’s movie Ferris Buellers Day Off and pretty relevant when you think about the rate that we, as a society, are ...